Monday 9 August 2010

Adam Boy interviewed by Larry Flick on The Morning Jolt!

So last week was BY FAR the highlight of my Musical Life. The last time my heart raced so hard was when the car with Pete Burns and Steve Coy from Dead or Alive pulled up outside my humble shit hole Guildford abode to work on The Art and Never Marry an Icon.

This was even scarier. Larry Flick is a legend and i have always had so much respect for him. For Larry to be championing The Dirty Disco and White Room on The Morning Jolt is a dream come true and we are forever indebted to him.

To be INTERVIEWED live on air by someone that has interviewed the likes of the Scissor Sisters and Kylie was such an honer and i was literally shitting a brick. If you listen closely you can hear my voice trembling at the start of the interview.

Thanks so much to Larry, to Paul 'My Fizzy Pop' for recommending us to him and to all the listeners that have embraced The Dirty Disco with an open mind and open arms.

Here is the interview:

Adam Boy's interview with Larry Flick on The Morning Jolt! by The Dirty Disco

When i hung up the phone i jumped out of my chair with a very loud Woo Hoo that made the Cats think it was the end of days. A couple of tears streamed down my face. I was so overwhelmed. It is such a marvelous feeling when people connect with your artistic vision, and after 3 years of hard work, i truly feel like we are on the right path. Thank YOU.

Adam Boy
xxxx